Aussie Grit Apparel (UK) Limited
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Each provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from and shall not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any purchase made through the site shall also be subject to the Order/Payments and Shipping/Returns provisions.
Aussie Grit Grim Challenge Competition
(UK Terms & Conditions) Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the ‘Aussie Grit Grim Challenge Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter The Promoter is Aussie Grit Apparel (UK) Ltd (the Promoter).
Terms of Entry
1. Competition entries can be made from 4pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 8 November 2019 until 23:59 GMT on 15 November 2019 (the Competition Period). Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be eligible or accepted.
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents of the United Kingdom residing in the United Kingdom during the Competition Period.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18 as at the date of entry.
4. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family shall include: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
5. By entering the Competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to have breached any of the Competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
How to Enter
8. This is a ‘game of skill’ competition, chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. To enter eligible individuals must follow @aussiegritapparel on Instagram or like Aussie Grit Apparel on Facebook and tag us in a photo of your best mud training or event photograph together with a caption or comment about why you would love to win an entry to The Grim.
10. Multiple entries are permitted.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and will be disqualified.
12. The Prize comprises of the following one of two entries to The Grim Challenge.
13. The total Prize is valued at up to £35.00 per entry dependant upon race distance chosen. The Prize nor any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No compensation will be offered if the Prize Winner is unable to take the Prize as stated. The Prize Judging Process The Prize Judging Process
14. Once you have entered, your entry will be visible on social media including but not limited to the Promoters social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram. All entries shall remain visible to the public for the Competition Period .
15. At the completion of the Competition Period the two most inspiring entries, as judged by the Promoter will win one of the two Prizes.
16. The final judging process shall take place at the Promoter's Head Office in the UK on 16 November 2019.
17. The Prize Winner will be notified via direct message within 24 hours of the determination of the Prize Winner. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter's social media sites for a period determined by the Promoter.
18. The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within three (3) days of being notified.
19. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize Winner within the time specified. If for any reason, the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize, cannot be contacted or cannot meet with these Terms and Conditions the Prize will be forfeited and the entry judged next best shall be deemed the Prize Winner.
20. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition shall be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence shall be entered into.
22. The Prize Winner agrees to the use and disclosure of their name, photograph and county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
23. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
Liability and Release
24. The entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Promoter in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this Promotion.
Liability and Release
30. The entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Promoter in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this Promotion.
31. The entrant acknowledges that as a condition to entry the Promoter, its supplier/s and their affiliates shall be entitled to use any of the entries or material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to photographs, sound recordings and video recordings submitted in any manner and for any purpose, at its absolute discretion.
32. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter (and third parties authorised by the Promoter) may make any and all entries available on their social media channels, their website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future. Each entrant grants the Promoter (and third parties authorised by the Promoter) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and sublicense the entry for such purposes.
33. Any use by Promoter, its supplier/s and affiliates in accordance with these terms and conditions shall not require any reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant or any other third party.
34. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under relevant UK legislation as well as any other implied warranties or similar consumer protection laws in the United Kingdom.
35. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
36. Subject to any applicable legislation the Promoter reserves the right to discontinue the Competition at any time and in its sole discretion may cancel, terminate or modify the Competition without the need to provide compensation to entrants or attempted entrants.
37. The Promoter is not responsible for any losses associated with any change to the value of the Prize or any part thereof.
38. The Promoter makes no representation nor provides any warranty as to the quality or suitability of the Prize offered.
39. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by or to any person or to personal property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent by the Promoter or its servants or agents.
40. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Competition will be final. The Promoter is under no obligation to provide reasons for its decisions or engage in any correspondence with entrants or purported entrants or their representatives on any matters relating to the Competition. Personal Information
41. Any personal information submitted to the Promoter will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the Prize supplier/s and its affiliates assisting with the running of the Competition and fulfilment of the Prize.
42. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
44. The Competition and Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.