Shipping / Returns
For orders under £60 we’ll ship your Aussie Grit Apparel gear via Royal Mail Tracked 48, and this costs £2.00.
If your order is over £60, we ship via Royal Mail Tracked 48 for free.
We will provide you with a tracking number, via e-mail, when your order leaves our warehouse.
If you live in Australia we have a specific website for you. If you found your way to this site by accident, please go to aussiegritapparel.com/aus for pricing and shipping especially for you.
If you don’t live in Australia or the UK we provide two shipping options
- Standard International Shipping. This normally takes 4 to 10 business days to be delivered. Cost £11.50
- Express International Shipping. This normally takes 2 to 7 business days to be delivered. Cost £19.50
The delivery times for our international orders are our best estimate but from time to time it may take longer to receive your shipment due to various customs and import procedures which vary by country. We will provide you with a tracking number when the goods leave our warehouse.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase return it to us within 30 days of purchase and, so long as the goods are in a saleable condition, we will arrange a refund or exchange.
If you live in the United Kingdom:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number and we will help you get the gear back to us quickly. We offer a free return service for UK customers which requires you dropping off your package at a post office. If that doesn’t work for you or you’re in a hurry our customer service team can help you with other options.
- Print out the return labels page we email you, and cut out the label.
- Put garment(s) and original packaging in a suitable bag or box.
- Affix the postage label to the outside of your package.
- Drop it off at any post office. Ideally, we suggest you ask for a Proof Of Purchase just to be safe.
If you don’t live in the United Kingdom:
- Send us an email at email@example.com with your order number and we will contact you with your options for returning the goods.
- We don’t offer free return shipping outside of the UK but we can help with return labels or can arrange shipping and label for a fee. Our customer service team can help you with the best option for you. We always recommend that you track and insure return packages as we are not responsible for return orders that go missing.
- We are not responsible for any taxes or duties that may be levied to get the goods back to us. Please clearly mark your package as “Goods returned under warranty”.
Once we have received your goods back into our warehouse and we have checked that they are in a saleable condition we will process your return or exchange within 3 working days. Refunds can only be processed by the same means of the original payment and the funds are normally received in 7 business days.
Exchanges are subject to stock availability and if we are not able to exchange for a suitable replacement we will provide you with a refund.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
We have taken great care designing and producing awesome apparel to let you do what you love most. We also have very strict quality standards for our manufacturing partners but sometimes things go wrong. If you think your product has a manufacturing fault please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. While we think our products are pretty tough we don’t consider excessive or long term use to be a fault.