flint Women’s Bike short
flint Women’s Bike short
The essential women’s bike short, specifically designed for your comfort.
When you’re out riding, you’re thinking about the environment you’re in, where you’re going to next, and the awesome feeling of being outside. You don’t want to be thinking about what you’re wearing – but you do expect it to be comfortable, stylish and to do its job
“A great short that blurs the line between a racing inspired lycra short and something with a more all around appeal”. Elina Ussher champion off-road athlete.
- Four way stretch fabrics with breathable, compression fabric to support muscles
- Shaped waistband offers stretch, sits flat for comfort to meet the demands of off road riding
- Quality Italian made mountain bike chamois
- Secure phone pocket ideally located designed for comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Performance fit helps prevent catching on tree branches, bushes, and most importantly your own seat
- Shaped waistband
- Quality Italian made chamois
- Thigh length fit with tapered and reinforced leg hems
- Flatlock stitching offers greater strength and durability
- Reflective highlights front and back
What they’re saying…
“These shorts are incredibly comfortable with a thigh length fit and tapered reinforced leg hems. The shorts have a high-quality, Italian made chamois, which is very well padded for excellent comfort.” J. Lorch Editor, Tyres & Soles – September 2018
Read the full Tyres & Soles bike review HERE
“Initial thoughts were that the shorts looked more for road cycling than mountain biking however when cycling down the routes we regularly do we instantly noticed a positive difference, due to the shorts being tight fitting it meant that the usual branches, thorns and other bushes and trees weren’t able to catch and pull the shorts.”
See the full review HERE
Measure around the fullest part of your bust with a cloth measuring tape. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Using a cloth measuring tape measure around the narrowest part of your torso between your rib cage and navel. Arms should be relaxed by your side and breath expelled from lungs.
Standing with feet slightly apart, knees aligned over ankles use a cloth measuring tape to measure around the fullest part of the hip and buttocks.
“The AG Flint MTB bike shorts are a great short that blurs the line between a racing inspired lycra short and something with a more all around appeal. Sharp styling and a more understated look they are super functional and features like the zip pocket for securing a few dollars for the post ride coffee and the high back makes the short feel snug and secure without the need for a full bib or baggy. For long days in the saddle or when the conditions are less than optimal the fitted cut won’t bunch or sag meaning less chaff points and more comfort in all the right places.” Elina Ussher, January 2018
- Four way stretch, breathable fabric with compression
- 75% Nylon, 25% Lycra