Whisper quiet Focus Jacket
Last week, we shared a blog post about Ashley Druve, a 45-year-old husband and father of three who was diagnosed with stage IV NET Cancer in 2015 but continues to take on running challenges despite his fight.
Ashley’s story is one of true grit and determination, if you missed the inspirational blog post, you can read it here.
During his runs, Ashley has been wearing Aussie Grit Apparel and, like many of our customers, gave a glowing review of the Focus Jacket.
“My favourite bit of kit was the (Focus) Jacket.
“I’ve tried light weight shells before and they make a crumply noise that your (Aussie Grit Apparel) jacket doesn’t, it’s so quiet. It was raining when I wore it and I didn’t get wet.
“The inner lining fabric is not plastic like a lot of other jackets and that was really nice.
“We could hear all the birds and nothing was being scared away by the jacket making noise. That’s a big thing when people are trail running and you’re looking at animals or catching your eye on things. You can sneak up on them because you’re not making any noise, that’s a big advantage,” Ashley said.
The Focus Jacket comes in both Men’s and Women’s styles and a variety of colours. Some of the many excellent features include:
- 2.5 layer waterproof, breathable fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Water repellent DWR on outer fabric and waterproof PU internal coating
- Lightweight, durable – stores in hood
- Whisper quiet when moving
- Adjustable vented hood with structured peak
- Venting under arms for heat evacuation
- Internal zip chest pocket and two side seam pockets for storage
- 360-degree reflectivity for added visibility
Check out the Focus Jacket here.