Aussie Grit Apparel wins best in category in the Women’s Running Magazine Awards
We are excited to announce that our Aussie Grit Apparel 3/4 tights have won the Best in Category product award for the ‘capri pants, skorts, shorts and leggings’ in the prestigious Women’s Running Magazine awards for 2018.
The awards are selected by a team of over 50 testers who were asked to put over 800 products through their paces and mark them based on four key criteria:
- Ease of use/ Practicality
- Value for money
Some of the features of our winning 3/4 running tights include:
- A flattering and comfortable fit
- A mid-rise, comfortable waist band that sits flat
- Durable and stain resistant 4-way stretch fabric
- Open mesh zones at the back of the knee to provide ventilation and expel moisture
- Rear waistband pocket for keys, credit cards or smaller items
- Secure, zip lock, thigh pocket that provides additional storage for your phone and freedom of movement, you’ll hardly notice that your phone is there!
- Offset seams to avoid chafing
Aussie Grit Apparel Founder, Mark Webber, said that the team was very proud of the win and excited about the future of the product range.
“We are a young brand and a team that is so passionate about creating great quality products.
“For the first collection to be in awards contention and winning awards is something that we are really proud of and it’s a testament to the work that the product team put in to really understand and create features that are useful for runners.
“In our first year, we’ve had a lot of people come back to purchase more items in the flint range one, two, three and even four times after they’ve tried it and the feedback we’ve had so far has been phenomenal.
“We’re really excited about showing our customers some new, incredible products that are in development at the moment and should be released towards the end of the year,” Mark said.
Avid runner and writer, Jen Benson, is among a host of outdoor enthusiasts who have provided positive reviews for the 3/4 tights.
“The fit it outstanding, offering superb comfort and support throughout from the wide waistband to the lightweight mesh knee panels. I love the thoughtful extras too, with well-placed pockets and great reflective details,” Jen said.